You can’t predict a disaster, but you can be prepared for one
Business disruptions can happen at any time - from adverse weather and natural disasters, to more commonplace events like power outages or cybercriminal activity. There is no way to predict one. But what can be done is setup a strategy on how your business can get back on its feet following a disaster. We can help you develop a business continuity plan to safeguard what matters most, no matter the cause of the disruption.
Ensure business continuity following any incident
We can help you build a disaster recovery and business continuity plan based on the foundations of continuous data protection, giving you the confidence to move forward with purpose.
Let’s assess your DR strategy
Effective DR configuration depends on two important factors – recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO). From enabling the use of as-a-service offerings or public clouds to host entire DR environments, to restoring large multi-TB databases in minutes, we’ll help you to:
- Have RTOs of single figure minutes and RPOs of seconds
- Easily replicate and migrate to public cloud services to avoid second Data Centre costs
- Provide as-a-service solutions to provide an ongoing OPEX cost model
- Enable self-service protection
- Leverage Public Cloud services and solutions
- Fully automate DR testing with non-disruptive failover
If you are ready to discuss...
Our team will assess:
- Your DR & BPO requirements