IT Support Can Help Grow Your Business
It's not enough to rely on your staff to fix your business's IT problems when they can find the time. Technology has become such a big part of business that you need professionals handling your IT support.
If you let us worry about your IT needs, you’re free to focus on achieving your business goals. With your data protected and recoverable and your IT systems managed effectively, you will see an increase in productivity.
Our Managed IT Support includes:
Day-to-day IT Support
- Fast, reliable IT Support ensuring any issues are dealt with effectively
- Continuous updates and proactive communication
- On-site visits
- New user and leaver management
- Procurement of appropriate hardware on your behalf
- Proactive maintenance and monitoring of your systems to prevent issues
- Regular updates to applications in the background
- Proactive patching of hardware and software to fix vulnerabilities
- Out of hours maintenance to keep your devices up to date and protected
- Data analyses and assessments to identify reoccurring problems and pinpoint the route of any issues
- Remote management tools to enforce best practices on devices
Strategy and Planning
- Annual strategic planning meetings to ensure your IT roadmap is aligned to your business goals, with built in timescales and cost planning
- Ongoing quarterly IT environment audits to identify where improvements can be made.
- Provide Technology recommendations to grow your business
- Provide Cyber security expertise to safeguard your business
- Reporting and visibility of employee experience to provide insights for improvement
The following IT Services is also provided
Cyber Security Services
We can setup multiple layers of protection, such as two-factor authentication and provide cyber security awareness training. We can help you with the development of IT Security Policies for your organisation and design Disaster Recovery Plans.
You don’t need to leave your customers behind when you leave the office. We can provide you with useful tools and systems to allow you to keep working, even when you’re not in the office.
Cloud computing places all of your data and applications on hardware in a data centre, which you can access anywhere – all you need is a device and an internet connection. Whether you’re in the office, at home or connected to a public hotspot, you can continue working as normal. Never lose your data again with cloud computing services.
Nowadays with hackers, virus spam, phishing and identity theft being on the rise can cause severe harm to your business. We can help you protect your business against these threats.
Some users prefer to use Mac for the facilities it provides. We will also provide support to your Mac users.
Threats from viruses, hackers, ramsomware and malware are very high, and they pose serious risk to your business. Most viruses are designed to steal sentitive data such as credit card numbers and other valuable assets like login names and passwords. Other viruses are there to specifically cause problems for your business.
If you are ready to discuss...
Our team will assess:
- Your revenue goals
- Conversion rate
- Platform functionality
- Backlinks and content
- User Experience and more
We’ll deliver a personalized eCommerce web development or marketing strategy tailored to your unique market and goals.